Young People in 2015!
Many young people miss out on quality programmes and organisations waste time and money due to poor attendance. Being able to recruit and retain young people is a critical success factor now that more and more contracts are payments by results.
Personal Development Point…….. have great success designing and delivering effective personal and social development programmes for young people across the UK. We would like to share our learning with you on this fantastic training day where you will learn:
• What young people want from youth services today
• How to sell initiatives to young people
• How to improve retention on youth programmes
• How to engage effectively with a diverse range of needs and abilities
If you would like to work with more young people and develop them effectively then this training day is for you!!
The training day will take place 10am – 5pm on Thursday 11th December at: Flexible Meetings Olympic Park on Olympic Way, Birchwood, Warrington, WA2 0XF – free parking is available.
The cost of the training is £275+VAT per person but if you book before 31st October then you will receive an early bird discount of £50 and pay only £225+VAT!!!
To confirm your booking, please just reply to this email. Feel free to forward this email and the attached flyer around your networks.
The PDP Team
A quote from Daniel Carter – Business Development Manager Inspira
The PDP input was: dynamic, motivational and powerfully different to standard interventions. It galvanised the participants, boosted their personal confidence and brought them together as a team, helping them to recognise their own skills and potential in the workplace. All the participants found this a valuable, enjoyable and memorable part of the programme.
Quotes from some of the participants:
- This was the best part of the course as it made me face fears that I hadn’t faced before and were holding me back
- Given the chance to have a go in the role of leader in a risk and consequence free environment. Built confidence. Good way of integrating groups.
- I enjoyed working with others and think it is a good addition to the course. A lot of people do find it difficult dealing with other people and everyone came away with something new.
Cartoon Showing Effective Personal Development
Find out More
Have a look at the rest of the website where you can see more about what we do, who we do it with and our amazing results!!!
For regular updates on the work of PDP and thoughts on personal and social development please visit our Facebook page.